Simple yet unforgettable!
From tender and fragrant to reassuring and delicious, here are a few little delights that make life worth living!
- The heady aroma of coffee in the morning that makes you want to get out of bed, despite yourself!
- Peach juice running down your chin and the soft texture of apricots that go hand in hand with summer holidays.
- A steaming mug of hot chocolate and a bag of roast chestnuts warming your hands in the winter.
- Licking the last spoonful of jam from the empty jar.
- Biting into the crispy end of a warm baguette after buying it from your favorite bakery.
- The first sip of a cold beer on a sun-drenched terrace.
- The pure freshness of water on a well-deserved break while hiking.
- The salty taste of the sea air on the beachfront.
- The little piece of cake fresh out of the oven eaten while nobody’s looking!
- The lamb cutlets, frogs’ legs, chicken drumsticks… and every other morsel you can eat with your fingers.
- Dipping your finger in the sauce.
- The unique, unforgettable flavor of grilled hazelnuts in a jar of Nutella.
- The feeling, like no other, of the skin of the one we love – the taste of the first kiss.